Friday, November 18, 2011

Does learning taekwondo and ballet complement each other?

i did taekwondo and i%26#039;m a second degree black belt and now i%26#039;ve been doing ballet for a few months. is this a good combination? does anyone else do anything similar?|||Yes, they do. They both require posture, balance, and movement. In fact, a lot of the basic moves are very similar in both.





My old dance teacher once choreographed a routine to Mortal Kombat for herself, her husband, and 3 top students. Her husband was a black belt as well, and they came up with an amazing routine with dance and martial arts.|||Yea, I would say so. I took Karate and ballet in the summer, and I found that it really helps. The exercises that I do in ballet, helps for karate and visa versa. Keep at the dancing. I have been at it for eleven years. It helps!!!!!!





I guess I am kind of in your situation backwards. I have been doing dance, and I am acually thinking about taking karate again this semester :)|||I think they do. Taekwondo and Ballet are both leg intensive. Both need balance. Ballet may bring precision, control, and agility. Taekwondo do may bring strength and explosiveness into your ballet.





|||There is a type of dancing martial arts. Such as hmm i forgot the name but they showed it in the end of the movie (Protector, or was it ong bak)


Both good movies|||its a good combination.


its still exercise and helps strengthen.


answer mine:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...|||Sure, I was in ballet/ jazz, doing soccer, then Karate, so yep.|||probably not lol


but good job and good luck on that lol


:]|||no sir


not good forget about it


everyone else will say the same thing|||omg i luv luv tae kwon do ! its the best thing ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment