Monday, November 16, 2009

Anyone know of any Olympic Style Taekwondo tournaments in the new york city area?

I%26#039;m looking for information on any Olympic Style TKD tournaments in the New York City area or any place that I might be able to find said information. It%26#039;s URGENT... don%26#039;t remember the last time I got to fight and I have some stress i need to release! Haha! Seriously though, anything would be helpful.|||Sorry... I%26#039;ve checked the Events link at USA Taekwondo and there is nothing in the NYC area. I%26#039;m not involved with the AAU Taekwondo circuit, though, so there might be something in your area. Here%26#039;s a link for that:





http://aautaekwondo.org/EventsandAwards/...|||Taekwondo is bullshit besides having some cool kicks. Get into a real fighting style like BJJ or Muay Thai. Even regular boxers will beat the balls off tkd practioners|||Ignore %26quot;Wiseman%26quot; WGmurda.





Anyway, if you%26#039;re looking for tournaments in a city like New York, there is bound to be information SOMEWHERE on the Internet. Why don%26#039;t you look it up?





*edit* %26quot;they%26#039;re rarely listed online.%26quot; OK, I see. In that case, I still can%26#039;t help you. But Ananmomof5%26#039;s link is worth checking out. Good luck anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment