Saturday, November 14, 2009

What is the best type of shoe for me for cwalking, running/sport and taekwondo?

I don%26#039;t wanna buy i different shoe for each of my activities obviously. i just want a shoe thats nots so grippy i can%26#039;t cwalk in it, not so heavy that i can%26#039;t do taekwondo in it and looks stylish. :) anyone know any type of shoe that suits me?


If anyone has nike cortez shoes please tell me about them and how well it would suit me :)|||Look dude, for cwalk you will need a skate shoe (look for Element-DC-Fallen etc.)


For Running and TeaKwonDo a nice pair of Admirall or low Puma will do the job.


If you want a shoe for them all...... i suggest you try the AND1 series since they got good grip and are light as a feather.|||I have been in the military for 10 years now and I%26#039;ve ran in several different shoes. Without a doubt the best I%26#039;ve found to run, walk and train in is New Balance. I highly suggest finding a new balance that has the fit you need.|||well if you buy a martial arts shoe you shouldnt use it for anything out door because they are expensive and the sole will wear reasonably quickly if u run a lot on cement or somethign hard and rough.|||in taekwndo class i use bare feet.. cwalking i also use bare feet... only running i use sport shoes.. hehe.. juz find shoes that fit n comfy...

No comments:

Post a Comment