Saturday, November 14, 2009

Will taekwondo help you tone up your body, and loose weight?

I am doing taekwondo, i am wondering if it will tone up my arms, legs, and stomach, and if i will loose weight.|||I did it for 7 years and was in the best shape of my life. It was absolutely great!! Your legs and abs get most of the work unless your teacher is like mine and worked out upper bodies hard core too. Enjoy!!|||Well, I%26#039;m almost 16, and I have been doing taijutsu for three years, and I%26#039;m toned and slim. I%26#039;m 5%26#039;6%26quot; and 120 pounds, but others say I weigh about 105-110 pounds because it%26#039;s basically all muscle. I%26#039;m almost a black belt.


It%26#039;s not much different, so yes, you WILL lose weight and tone up.|||well i never taken a tae kwon do class so i can%26#039;t say how much of a work out you get but if at the end of class you don%26#039;t feel like your gonna die then it might take awhile to get tone but you will EVENTUALLY get there. i suggest looking into muay thai but research cuz alot of places are marketing plain kickboxing as muay thai and their completely different, or take a boxing class. any martial arts with high cardio will get you toned in no time.|||Definitely dude!


I%26#039;ve been taking TKD for about 5 months now and I%26#039;ve got a pretty nice summer body.


You can do the exact same thing.


TKD is really great for toning and moderate weight loss. so if you%26#039;re looking for a great looking bod (and possibly a six pack) stick with Tae Kwon Do :)





-Hope I could help :D|||Only sure way to know is to do it!! Everyone is different so for some it may tone and others it may not. Just do it!! Good luck!!|||well if the training is rigorous, and any rigorous physical activity will cut down fat and built up muscle so yes.|||taekwondo will help you stay fit and possibly for self defense. it wont help for weight loss but can help you stay fit|||depends where you go how dedicated you are and how hard you train..... ( i would recommend jui- jitsu) i got my black belt i would know|||yes

No comments:

Post a Comment