Monday, November 16, 2009

I am 23 years old and have been involved in taekwondo since I was 16. Am I too old to train for the olympics?

taekwondo is my passion and I have been competing in tournaments all over and do very well. I just don%26#039;t know if it is possible.|||No. If you%26#039;ve been doing since 16 then I see no reason why you wouldn%26#039;t be able to compete. All depends on how much time and effort you can devote to it and of course how skilled you are. Your not too old. The biggest question is will taekwondo still be an olympic event after this olympics.|||I am the same age, and wondering the same thing....depends on the style of tkd you do, is it WTF or ITF? |||no the age limit is 35 or something like that


|||yes, just make sure to kick anybody in the face that opposes you... |||you are never too old to kick a ref in the face lol

No comments:

Post a Comment