Monday, November 16, 2009

Getting ready for tournament season in Taekwondo so I need help?

Can someone give me a good regiment . I go to class 3 too 4 times a week work at my job about 9 hours day like when or how do I can or do more for the season .Just looking for ideas by the way I%26#039;m a 34 black strip only been in 2 tournament%26#039;s in the past 2and half years.|||I%26#039;m assuming it%26#039;s sparring.





I would attend all your school%26#039;s adult sparring classes and go to class 4 times a week.





Just make sure you don%26#039;t do anything major the day before your tournament.





Also if you don%26#039;t stretch that%26#039;s a must, it is like the most important thing.|||when you are going in make sure you are aware of the back or jumping back kick keup alot and loud and do some cardio u dot want to get tired in the middle of the fight|||Cardio is the most important thing you can work on for fights.|||yes work out every other day. g-master sandman

No comments:

Post a Comment