Monday, November 16, 2009

Does anyone knows where I can embroider my name on my Taekwondo belt ?

I live in Tigard, OR 97224. I tried at Things to Remember in downtown Portland, and some sewing places in Beaverton, but none of those could do it, they say Taekwondo belt is too thick for their sewing machine. So please show me some where near here that can embroider texts on a martial art belt.|||You can look on the internet for local firms ,if not check out the Taekwonda web-site and they beable to help you .


I had my done local after checking the internet for


embroidering on karate belts ,





Hope this helps|||there were two great answers here (especialy dogpreacher, good list) awma .com also does it, but you may have to send it to them to have it done, which they could prob%26#039;ly have it back to you in about a week.|||I got mine by testing for it taekwondo|||i dont know the name of it but there is a popular mashall arts catalogue that does it sorry cant be any more help|||If no shops can do it, you can custom order one from,





www.dynamicsworld.com


www.centuryfitness.com


www.kwon.com





In fact I just thought of it. You can custom order one from me. Email me and let me know. I can save you some money because I get a discount to those places.|||You can try a local mom %26amp; pop sports store. They usually letter letterman jackets for high schoolers or can at least send it out for sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment