Thursday, November 12, 2009

How do I learn to preform the flips in Taekwondo?

My master is always showing them in class to the young kids. I really want to learn them but he%26#039;s I have to wait until am on a higher level. I%26#039;am a white but in a month I will be a yellow belt. Yeah I know it%26#039;s a bit early but I really really want to learn them!|||Right now I%26#039;m a yellow belt and, I can%26#039;t do any flips. I think you could try to do them (safely, with instruction from your instructor), you can%26#039;t learn by reading it somewhere you have to see it. And I think a yellow belt is still a low level to be at to be doing flips, but it doesn%26#039;t mean you can%26#039;t get ahead and learn them earlier.|||i cant really pretend to know what youre talking about, but you have two options; you either ask somebody that knows what theyre (and you for that matter) doing, or you WAIT UNTILL YOURE ON A HIGHER LEVEL! hes your master, and he knows better than you what you can and should do. in life, sometimes we must wait for things we really want, or need. if you try now and fail, youre seriously screwed ( and you will totally regret it alter). if you succeed and dont get hurt, youre only going to show him and everyone else that you dont have the patience that martial arts requires for skill. be mature and safe, and just wait.|||Dude, master the basics first. You%26#039;re never going to use flips in a fight, so save yourself some time and skip them.

No comments:

Post a Comment