Saturday, November 14, 2009

What rank could he have been in Taekwondo?

I have a cousin in Grade 7 and he was a white belt yellow stripe in grade 2 and he was close to getting yellow, what rank would he be if he was still in it?


The ranks were such but in between them was a stripe


white, yellow, green, blue, red, black ect.


He also practiced his moves alot too when he was in it?|||black most likely, but if it is like mine you have to be 16 years old to be a black belt before that you are a jr Black belt|||Because he really had not advanced to a yellow belt and given the elapsed time since he has practiced, I would imagine that he would start all over as a white belt.





EDIT--My apologies! I misread the question...I was under the impression that your cousin wanted to get back into the art...If he had stuck with it, he would probably be a 2nd Dan by now.|||defo a black belt by your description!|||if he was really good and practiced a lot he would be black by now.|||Being in TKD for 5 years he would probably be at least a black belt. Possibly 2nd degree.|||At my tae kwon do he would be a black belt. at others he would be around a red belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment