Monday, November 16, 2009

What is the fastest TaeKwonDo technique?

I am testing for my Provisional Black Belt, and I have a couple questions I have to answer. This is one of them. If you can please answer before Friday, December 5th, 2008!





THNX!!|||I%26#039;d imagine an obverse punch (aka a jab).|||Whichever one you%26#039;ve practised the most.





I%26#039;m sorry to disappoint but there is no fastest technique. I do Taekwon-do and after 10 years I can do a back sidekick or a spin hooking kick as fast or faster than a green belt can do a front kick.





So there%26#039;s no guarantee that this move is faster than that which is faster than that which in turn is faster than that. Also each person has their own specialities, a technique that comes easier to them than others.





So I%26#039;m sorry but that%26#039;s either a trick question or your instructor has issues.|||Out of the kicks or all of the techniques? If it means by the fastest one to hit the target then I guess it would probably be a regular old punch. All of kicking techniques are fast but they still take long to hit the target.





It%26#039;s probably a trick question. Answer with the most basic technique, a punch (jab or reverse).|||Jab is your fastest hit. by technique if you want a series, jab upset punch would be my vote

No comments:

Post a Comment