Monday, November 16, 2009

I finnaly jioned a taekwondo class but is it moving at a rite pace?

i jioned a taekwondo class and it is great but i had first class i learned hoh to punch, 2 stances, 3 basic block, and 3 basic kick, and they made me study korean in one day 1 hour 30 min class is this 2 slow good pace or 2 fast tell me plz?|||That seems pretty good. They%26#039;re all basics, so it shouldn%26#039;t be that bad. If it seems fast, just go home and go over your moves so you can remember them better. Then next time when you%26#039;re in class you can get better practice at them.|||It doesn%26#039;t sound like a bad pace to me. I remember learning prettymuch the same things in my first TKD class .





If they haven%26#039;t taught you how to tie your belt, it%26#039;d be a good idea to ask them. It can be tricky at first, but eventually it becomes as easy as tying your shoes.





Also, if you have trouble with a technique or korean word (or anything else), it%26#039;s okay to ask for help. Remember, even your TKD teacher was a beginner, once. |||I would say that is a good pace also. Chances are you will practice those same moves during your next few classes. If you continue to learn that many moves EACH class then I would say that is too fast.|||i am korean and i did tae-kwon-do and that is a good pace xD looks like u got good teachers xD





good teachers make u study korean in 1 day xD|||It depends on how fast you learn.|||no thats fine

No comments:

Post a Comment