Thursday, November 12, 2009

Where can i have my taekwondo belt embroidered with my name?

I live in Quezon City, Philippines.


I need my belt embroidered with my name, and one stripe.|||As David said, if you%26#039;re not a black belt don%26#039;t do it. Also many people don%26#039;t do it unless that%26#039;s going to be the belt they hang on a wall. Try the internet or ask your teacher.|||If it is not a black belt, do not have your name embroidered onto it unless your teacher has explicitly told you to do so.





This is a sign of arrogance and pride which your teacher will endeavor to knock out of you in your future training. (Making things more difficult than he would for a student who approached with an attitude of humility and %26quot;I don%26#039;t know squat.%26quot;)|||Only do it if it is the custom in your school to have it done. If it is, your instructor will be able to help you with that. If it is not, it will be be a major faux pas on your part to do it.|||ASK YOUR INSTRUCTOR BUT IF IT IS NOT SOMETHING YOU SHOULD BE DOING THAN PLEASE DON%26#039;T IT IS REALLY STUPID!!


OH AND DON%26#039;T DO IT UNLESS IT IS A BLACK BELT!!


|||I can do it


I live in U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment