Saturday, November 14, 2009

In Taekwondo is there a time limit inbetween scoring points?

Like If I kicked them square to the chest and right after got a hit to the head, would i get 3 points or would the head shot be too soon after to count as a point?|||No, there are 3 - two minute rounds and the rounds are only stopped by the refs.





In TKD, a scoring deficit of 7 points is ended based on the mercy rule.





So 7-0 or 8-1, the fight is over.





I%26#039;ve seen fights end 7-0 in like 11 seconds due to continuous action like your speaking of.





James|||No. I was at the California Berkley UC Open and I did lots of combos on this one guy and scores just kept being added up. However, one thing you should worry about is the score keepers. They can%26#039;t always see every kick. I think that at least two scorers have to say you scored a point on a kick to make it count.





My special combo (TOP SECRET):


air combo(or air two), roundhouse (right leg since I%26#039;m a righty), then a back-hook kick to the head (left leg since i like kicking backward kicks with my left leg).





This always gets me quite a few points...|||huh? i have never heard of any time limit like this unless you are sparring till a point is scored then you step back and start again.

No comments:

Post a Comment