Thursday, November 12, 2009

Have a taekwondo tournament starting at 9:00AM, What should i eat to keep me running? and in good shape?

Soo as you may or may not kno, my Taekwondo tournament is comin up in a few days and id like to know what i should eat that will keep me in shape/healthy?


(A good breakfast and Lunch)|||Eat whatever you typically eat. Keeping your body at equilibrium is your best bet.





But an extra apple or something wouldn%26#039;t hurt either.|||I heard that bananas are good for energy to take before a tournament or even a class. Eat healthy of course don%26#039;t skip breakfast especially the day of your tournament. Drink orange juice before hand to. If your pumped get there early to stretch and may be do some push ups or sit ups in the morning. GOod luck.|||Eat a little light food. Like peanuts and drink a glass of milk. I am TaekWonDo black belt and I have 19 golds, 17 silvers and 12 bronzes. For Lunch - eat your normal lunch but rest for 15 minutes before fighting.|||Vegetables.|||try some protein not exactly steak or meat but maybe peanuts, and some gatorade or poweade but don%26#039;t change your whole diet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment