Friday, May 21, 2010

Any here do Taekwondo or any other martial art? What belt are you?

I do Taekwondo and im a Black-stripe|||I am a 3rd Dan Taekwondo Black Belt and I will be testing for my black stripe in June of this year; however, I have been a red stripe (instructor trainee) for 8 years. *My age held me back*|||Nidan Kodokan Judo





Sandan Hakko Ryu Jiu-Jitsu





Nidan Goju Ryu Karate








I also have high kyu ranks in Shotokan, Uechi Ryu, Kendo, Jodo, Tae Kwon Do and have dabbled in Wing Chun and Yalu Kung fu.





But I stick with my primary Japanese training and have emphasized Kodokan Judo and Hakko Ryu Jiu-Jitsu over Karate. Both Judo and Jiu-Jitsu have satisfied all my martial arts needs.|||No one in the Martial Arts forum practices martial arts.|||I study in Grandmaster Woo Jin Jung%26#039;s Schools for TKD, we do both ITF and WTF forms. In his school%26#039;s system I%26#039;m a 2nd temp. brown.|||Karate black belt 3rd Dan|||different school different belts by the way im second dan in wtf|||ok???

No comments:

Post a Comment