Monday, May 17, 2010

Im starting to train for the olympics I do Taekwondo but I dont Know when the tryouts are?

Also I am a Senior orenge belt but I should have my black belt next year so could I make the olympic team|||Most Olympic Trials are not announced until 1-2 years before the next Olympics are held. Also, they are not just open competitions that anybody can show up and participate in. They are mostly invitationals where the best in each country have already qualified through other means (regional or international competition results). In other words, if you build up those results, maybe you%26#039;ll have a chance to make the 2012 Olympic team.|||Talk to your coach about your aspiations to be an Olympian.


He/she would be the best person to ask.


Good luck.|||why don%26#039;t you just train for the olympics instead of going yahoo answers

No comments:

Post a Comment