Friday, May 21, 2010

Where exactly do i sew my patches on my Taekwondo uniform? I have a US flag, korean flag and my dojang patch.?

I would appreciate if anyone knows exactly where each patch goes. ie. flag patch x inches below shoulder seam.|||You have to talk to your instructor. Look at their uniform. Each association and school will have their own locations for these patches.|||The Korean flag preferable goes to the left, below the shoulder, where you would put flowers or pins. HOWEVER if you are American or have problem with this, put the American flag on the left chest. The korean or the american flag can go to the left or the right arm, on the shoulders.





IDK about Dojan exactly. For me, I would put the Korean flag on the left chest, and the US flag few inches below the right shoulder seam, and the dojang patch half an inch under the US flag.

No comments:

Post a Comment