Monday, May 17, 2010

Can I do Taekwondo with hearing aids?

I know I can probably train and practice with them which is all I would need them for. I can take them off prior to any sparing and put them back on after.





I will probably have to find a way to keep them from flopping around. Is there any ideas on how I can do that?





I am 100% deaf without my hearing aids. I need them to hear what the instructor would say.|||Not an issue. I wouldn%26#039;t recommend it, but I%26#039;ve seen several students spar with them in as well. They claimed it helped them with their balance.





Goo luck!|||Thank You everyone else too :-) Report Abuse
|||I plan on going back and working on getting my black belt. Report Abuse
|||I don%26#039;t have a hearing aid , but I%26#039;m 100% deaf or the right side. You should be able to train with minimal problems. Sparring I%26#039;m not sure what is best. I%26#039;d talk to your instructor. He should be able to give you some ideas.





All the Best!|||Yes, you can. If you want to keep the in your ears, maybe you can use thin strips of medical tape? Not too obtrusive, but still holds them in place.|||Yes, you CAN do Tae Kwon Do with hearing aids.

No comments:

Post a Comment