Saturday, May 15, 2010

My thighs and calves are large, because of the muscle from taekwondo. How do I get legs with no muscle?

My doctor had suggested I take swimming to tone my whole body, but the thing is that i don%26#039;t want muscle even though it%26#039;s good, I just want to be living on just little fat. My calves have stretch marks from the muscle, Can anyone tell me how to get skinnier legs without muscle?|||No matter what you do you are always going to have bigger thighs and calves. That is your body type. We all have different body types and we respond to food and exercise differently. I face the same problem, I have rather large hips and thighs because of two reasons: My body type and the amount of exercise I was doing. I would try pilates. This is one way I used to get a leaner, longer look. It is not supermodel thin but it did work for me.|||Your doctor is right, just trim down on your body fat percentage. Plus, why do you want to get rid of muscle?|||If your legs don%26#039;t have muscles, they won%26#039;t move. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment