Friday, May 21, 2010

Korean taekwondo instructor looking for work in canada?

is anyone interested in hiring a korean taekwondo master to work at your school in canada? good english skills, 4th dan, and experience as a master...anyway we would like to hear from anyone in canada who owns or works at a dojang...we%26#039;re hoping to visit a lot of them and make friends!!|||like I said before, I would love to but I%26#039;m not in canada I%26#039;m in the states but one school in canada that you might want to check out is in toronto. GOOD LUCK!!





745 Danforth Avenue, Suite B1


Toronto, Ontario, CANADA


M4J 1L4


Phone: (416)- 461- 9072





E-Mail: Info@AlborzTKD.com





www.alborztkd.com|||i live in montreal canada. come teach me some tae kwon do. i%26#039;ve got about 6 months experience boxing but i%26#039;d like to learn open handed fighting.|||hope for it|||Contact Myung%26#039;s . Thats where I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment