Monday, May 17, 2010

I know it's bad,but did you laugh at the pic of the Cuban taekwondo athlete who kicked the referee in face?

Isn%26#039;t that any athlete%26#039;s dream in their head?|||I did laugh, because it proves the integrity of the people as a whole is accurate... I%26#039;m glad Elian is gone!!!|||yaeh stewie id like to see how much you%26#039;re laughing when you%26#039;re on the recieving end Report Abuse
|||I think a lot of athlete%26#039;s thought or dream of kicking a referee or judge in the face after a bad call or score





Most, knows it better to come in 4th, than band for life and get your coach banned for life|||Would you be laughing if you were the ref?





you can see it at...





http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/player....





That guy is lightning fast!|||Yes, I did. I am a wrestling coach and I can%26#039;t tell you how many times I would like to have given a ref a roundhouse kick to the head. |||NO, I am sure what athlete%26quot;s would think that way. There are better to handle a protest. Cuban put an black eye in the sport of TKD.





I hoped he is banned from the sport of TKD|||No.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...|||yea, i did. I also laughed at the womens gymnastics sometimes when they fell. I know, im horrible.|||Yes, yes I did! I thought it looked hilarious! LOL...great pic|||yes|||haha u hv it? i want to watch...

No comments:

Post a Comment