Friday, May 21, 2010

How many calories are burned in an hour and a half of Taekwondo.?

just wondering how effeective is taekwondo for reducing bodyfat and losing some weight.|||1 hours beginners class of Karate burns about 230 calories.


1 hour of advanced Karate class burns about 300 calories.


Tae-Kwon-Do seems to be more active with alot of running, skipping and jumping (and yelling)


I would have to guess about 300 for an hour and a half beginner class and 350-375 for an hour and a half advanced class.





Hope this helped.|||NONE, I sit and watch my son do over 2 hours of martial arts and I lose no calories. ;-))|||360 calories our burned off in an hour and a half of Taekwondo


Taekwondo as the unique ability to reshape and define our bodies


it defines me of what I am today|||it all really depends on your bodyweight, age, gender and body type. But u do lose a considerable amount of calories depending on how hard u work out that day.|||What is your bodyweight, age, gender and body type? What is an hour and a half of training like?





Anyone who provides you with an answer without at least these information is going to give you a very very very rough answer that might not even be close to what is a proper estimate for you...|||I would think that Taekwondo is categorized as an aerobic exercise. If you want to reduce body fat and lose weight, you must pair aerobic exercises with muscle building and/or body toning exercises. The muscle mass that you build up will also help you lose the body fat, since muscle burns more calories than fat.





As to how many calories are burned in that hour and a half, I have no clue. I wish you luck, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment