Friday, May 21, 2010

How many times should I do taekwondo a week. I am now doing two but could do up to five.?

I assume your asking because you are worried about %26quot;over training%26quot; or getting injured.





Most TKD classes are 1 hour, or 1.5 hours.





Doing this 5 days is week is probably not too much unless you have some other health or joint problems.





The more you train, the better you will get.





James|||Five. That%26#039;s what I do. Two should be a bare minimum for a week. Go as much as you can. I can%26#039;t stress how important it is that you go everyday that you can. Besides, you paying for it so why not go as much as you can?|||With all that training, when do you hope to find time to learn?





I%26#039;ve trained as much as 4-5 days a week, but usually only 1 or 2 are in a class learning new material. The other days are spent reviewing or refining what I%26#039;ve already been taught or teaching others. Those are the days I learn the most.|||I do jiu jitsu but I only do it three times a week, you don%26#039;t want to burn yourself out and quit in a year or two. |||If you are talking about going to class: it depends on the schedule of your dojang.





If you%26#039;re talking about practicing outside of class: I practice TKD every day.|||As many as you can. I would go for at least 3 times per week.|||if your comfortable doing 5,do 5. |||train as much as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment